Volunteer with Us!
Do you have skills, talents and a passion to help end hunger? If so, we want to hear from you! We have short-term volunteer opportunities and internships available. We'd like to get to know you a little better, so please fill out our volunteer registration form.
By registering to volunteer, you'll also Become a Partner for a Hunger-Free Oregon, so you can stay up-to-date with our bi-weekly e-newsletters.
After receiving your information, we'll be in touch soon!
Additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
- Host a "Partners Party": Read more about this position.
- Help at an event
- Research projects (hunger in the news, data, etc.)
- Administrative assistance (data entry, envelope-stuffing, etc.)
- Guest-author a blog
- Help table at a street fair
- We want to put your skills to work! Tell us about yourself and we'll see if we can find a job for you. (Fill out the volunteer registration form).